Big & Bold is the mantra with this otherwise bland Salmon bits. But, how do you get that Big & Bold? Sweet Partner – Lemon of course! This Lemony Salmon is the easiest and tastiest you can make.
You Simply sprinkle the salt and pepper on both sides of Salmon for it absorb & marinate for 15 mins. Add Lemon juice and any other spices at this point.
Melt the butter until its golden and fry the salmon pieces few minutes at a time on both sides. Kick the lemony taste up a notch by adding more Lemon zest!
Add your favorite veggies or Quinoa or salad on the side – And you got one healthy and nourishing lunch/dinner for yourself!
Salmon with Lemon Butter
The best lemon flavored & easiest Salmon you will make!
- 3 Salmon pieces
- 3 tbsp Butter
- 3 tbsp Lemon juice
- 1 tsp Lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 1/4 tsp Pepper
- Sprinkle Salt & Pepper on both sides of the Salmon.
- Now Squeeze 1/2 lemon juice on both sides of the pieces. Let stand for 10 mins.
- In a pan on medium heat, add 3 tbsp of butter. Place the Salmon pieces once the butter is completely melted and hot.
- Cook the pieces for 3-4 minutes on each side until they char a bit.
- Add lemon zest and remaining lemon juice on top of the salmon into the butter mixture!
- Cook for another 1-2 minutes or braise them in the mixture. Tada—-Its ready.
- Add your favorite veggies or greens for the side.
IF you enjoy this post, please don’t forget to share, comment and connect!