What a stunning way to end this year on high note!!!
I woke up to this big and delightful news on last Monday that I received Sunshine Blogger Award from dear Friend KrishnaPriya! A girl with beautiful heart and spiritual soul from God’s own land Kerala. She shares her joy to Almighty with her beautiful poetry! Do check out her blog and touch upon her most favorite post Beloved.
The Sunshine Blogger Award is given to bloggers by fellow bloggers who are creative, positive, and inspiring. After the nomination, the blogger has the honor of being able to write a post in which thanks for the nomination and a link to their blog is created.
Here is what we nominees have to do:
- Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog.
- Answer the 11 questions asked of you.
- Nominate other bloggers (if you want – up to 11 people) for the award and also ask them 11 questions.
- Notify the nominees in the comment field of one of their contributions.
- Include the request and the logo of the Sunshine Blogger Award in your post.
You can design it yourself or download one.
Krishna’s questions to me :
1.What are your thoughts about Christmas?
Christmas for me is Merry, Happy and bright! This is one season where everyone around me is MERRY – just get into any grocery stores, gyms, schools and even some spaces in offices. Everyone is listening to Christmas music loud or mellow doing their daily work. That automatically trickles down to HAPPY – happiness – just makes you forget your sad or sorrows for few days. BRIGHT – Just look outside of your window. Its filled with Christmas lights – big or small, bright and cheery – definitely changes your mood. And it continues in any direction you go. December is one month where its filled with Merry Music, Happy hearts and Bright lights. And that’s Christmas for me.
2. What are your stress busters?
Music, drawing and cuddling up with my little ones. I spend 30-40 mins every night with my tots before sleep. This is when they tell me everything and anything they did that day. My day’s stress doesn’t exist after this session.
3. How is your relationship with God?
Very Friendly 😊
4. How many languages you understand and which are they?
Telugu, Hindi, English – Talk, Read & write
Tamil, German – Understand
5. Name 3 of your favorite films?
Wonder, Blindside, Harry Potter series.
Loads of them in Telugu & Hindi.
6. How you spend your leisure time?
Watch Egypt based movies. I love historic movies.
7. Do you enjoy solitude or you always need someone to be with you?
Solitude! I love to have 15-20 mins of quiet time every morning. If I get more during the day – it’s a welcome bonus.
8. What you hold most important in your life?
Family – Anytime, any day !
9. What will you do when you feel sad or clueless in life?
I talk – to my dear ones. I realized that when I talk or express my clueless or sad situations – they are much more understanding where I am coming from. I get better support and solve things easily. My siblings will tell you I don’t hold back.
10. Do you believe in miracles? Briefly explain one please.
Of course I do! Its personal – so cant chat about it. Sorry!
11. Do you love cartoons? Which is your favorite one?
Yes and yes. Can I more than one? Tom & Jerry, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse and Thomas & his friends.
Thank you so much dear Krishna for nominating me. It brought so much joy and happiness to me. I really appreciate it very much!
My Questions to Nominees:
- What motivates you everyday?
- Any Goal setting for new year or you let it flow?
- What did you gain/let go in 2020?
- What title will you give for your life in 2020?
- Your favorite Food, Candle & Travel spot??
- Do you love/hate Instagram? And Why?
- Would you diversify your blog or let the course be as is?
- What would you do differently if you are 25 again?
- Do you follow a strict schedule for blogging? Publish, comments, connecting with other bloggers etc.
- What do you think captivates your audience in your posts?
- If there is one piece of advise you want to give for fellow bloggers, What is it?
My nominees are:
- Tasty Eats
- Susies opinions
- America on Coffee
- The Tony Burgess Blog
- View from the Back
- Dr Martha
- Bharat’s Banter
- The Lightening Bug
- The New Vintage Kitchen
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on: email@example.com