How would you like to have more protein, more grains and more deliciousness in your cookies? These cookies are all those and more. Back when we were going to kids cooking classes in our grocery stores, I got this recipe from one of the cooking class and never looked back.
Although I like the cookies I make to have more nuts, seeds and grains – sometimes I like them simple and plain. But even then the mommy in me likes to make sure there is good nutrients in them. So, this protein filled simple and fast recipe fits the bill.
The Kodiak cakes is already filled with 14gms of protein for every serving and using this as a base for these cookies make them more filling and yummy at the same time.
The cookies will spread a bit. So make sure they are spaced out well on the cookie sheet.
You only need 7 ingredients and readily available in your pantry. Let’s get to the making.
Kodiak Cakes mix Chocolate Chip Cookies
Easy, healthy & protein filled chocolate chip cookies
- 1 ¼ cup kodaik cakes buttermilk power cake mix
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup oats
- ½ cup butter softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- Preheat Oven to 350 degree F. Line a baking sheet with silpat or parchment sheet and keep it ready.
- In medium bowl, add all dry ingredients – pancake mix, chocolate chips, brown sugar and oats. Mix it well to combine.
- In a large bowl or the kitchenaid bowl, add butter and vanilla – beat it well until light and creamy. Add eggs and let the mixer combine it well.
- Add dry ingredients to large bowl with wet ingredients and mix them all together.
- Scoop 1 tbsp of cookie mix onto the baking sheet and bake for 9-12 mins. The cookies will spread a bit. So make sure they are spaced out well.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven, let rest for 3-4 minutes before transferring the cookies onto cooling rack. Enjoy !!!!
- The recipe can be doubled easily and freezes well for 3 months.
Have you made this recipe? If so, please share your comments at #smithasbakelove or in the comment section.
If you enjoyed this post don’t forget to like, follow, share and comment!
Enjoyed this post? Then follow me on social media:
Email me on: firstname.lastname@example.org