KALE – Superfood as in nutritious, contains high level of vitamins, minerals and brain boosting phytonutrients. Its become a staple in most household and taken over the smoothie section.
While I love my smoothies, I also wanted to enjoy it in its leafy way. My dad was a science teacher, eat your greens and fruits has been imbedded in our brains right from our childhood. So naturally I like my greens in their natural green form.
Kale chips are the easiest and yummiest chips you can enjoy if done correctly. I say this because I didn’t do it right first few times and my family hardly touched them. So, with some changes to the recipes I saw online, I was able to nail it to be crispy and tasty at the same time. Here’s the scoop.
Garlic Kale Chips
Crispy & Tasty Kale chips- you will never go back to normal chips
- Kale Bunch
- Avocado oil – 2 tbsps
- Garlic powder – 1 teaspoon
- Salt – 1/2 tsp
- Preheat the oven to 350 degree F.
- Rip the kale leaves from stems and arrange them in single layer on the baking pan lined with aluminium foil or silpat mat.
- Add oil, garlic powder and salt to the pan. Use your hands to massage and thoroughly mix the salt and garlic powder to the kale.
- Bake for 20 mins turning the pan around halfway.
- Thats it, crunchy Garlic Kale Chips are ready.
Whats your favorite way of enjoying the veggies? Let me know in the comments. And do not forget to subscribe if you enjoyed the post.