Star Ingredients: Mangoes, Pineapple and coconut water
With the start of the springy summer, smoothies are the easy and healthy choice for breakfast and snack time. My kids ask for mangoes in December ….yep, that’s how much they love their mangoes.
Its easy, healthy, fresh, summary and ready in matter of minutes. What’s not to love about it?
We get our mangoes from local Indian store. While they are not the sweetest “Banginapalli” variety I am used to in India, they are the best from what is available around here. Mangoes are pretty sweet by nature and comes in so many varieties.
Pair them with Pineapple for that vibrant tropical flavor and sweet and tart taste. Coconut water adds that cooling effect you so much need for summer days.
Fresh, Smooth, Sweet, Tangy, Coconuty Drink this way please !!
Tropical Mango Pineapple smoothie in 5 mins
- Mangoes – 2
- Pineapple chunks – ½ cup
- Coconut water – 8 oz
- Plain Greek yogurt – ½ cup
- Honey – 4 tbsps
- Peel and cut the mango flesh in cubes.
- Same goes for pineapple if you are using fresh one. Cut and cube them into little pieces.
- Add the fruit pieces to blender and blend it for good 3-4 mins until its smooth.
- Add Greek yogurt, coconut water and honey.
- Blend them all in the blender for 3-4 mins. Enjoy !!
Have you made this recipe? If so, please share your comments at #smithasbakelove or in the comment section.